< NT200A01-2x100/40 FPGA image overview >
- Supported FPGA: 200-8003
- The FPGA image contains:
• Bank 0: 2x100, 200-9516
• Bank 1: 2x40, 200-9512
• Index file: controls which bank is flashed with which image.
< Changing speed >
- Speed can be changed by switching FPGA images.
- Command example to switch between 100G Bank 0 (primary) and 40G bank 1
/opt/napatech3/bin/imgctrl -a0 –s
/opt/napatech3/bin/imgctrl -a0 –s --confirm
< FPGA upgrade >
- Command example:
/opt/napatech3/bin/imgctrl -a0 -p --ini nt --ntimg 200-8003-09-01-0001-171002-0644.ntimg
- FPGA image upgrade process (the same as before):
• The secondary bank will start upgrade first.
• After successful upgrade in the secondary bank, the primary bank will start upgrade.
• The update process is as safe as the current FPGA upgrade process.
- After FPGA upgrade, the primary bank is reset to Bank 0 (2 x 100).